addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The South Bay Electronic Music Meetup Group Message Board › New to town, looking for harder dance music!

New to town, looking for harder dance music!

Kal
user 40241082
Cupertino, CA
Post #: 1
Hey guys, glad to be here!

I moved from Toronto to San Jose about two months ago and have been struggling to find somewhere to replace my lost scene ever since. Toronto had a very vibrant cybergoth/hard dance/industrial scene, with a few monthly nights and occasionally even a big headliner. I haven't been able to find anything like that since...I've checked out DNA Lounge and The Cat Club in SF for goth nights, but it's more oldschool goth stuff that's not very good for dancing. :(

Please tell me that there is somewhere to go that plays hard dance, hardstyle, or industrial in this area. I'm beginning to lose hope that I will ever hear Headhunterz, Showtek, X-rX, Combichrist, or Alpha Twins again.....

Thanks!