addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The South-West England Sencha Meetup Message Board › Organiser for Sencha South West required

Organiser for Sencha South West required

Conrad J.
user 36856062
Bath, GB
Hi all,
As it's been over a year since I last organised a meetup, and with the renewal fee once again due I'd like to handover responsibility for organising this group to someone else. If anyone is interested in taking over the administration and organisation could you please get in contact with me?
If I don't hear from anyone in the next week or so then I'll regretfully have to close the group down.
Kind regards,
Conrad