addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Southeast Michigan Poetry Meetup Group Message Board › Poetic practice for no particular reason

Poetic practice for no particular reason

Carla
user 3588438
Group Organizer
Detroit, MI
Post #: 10
Okay, it's the day before Valentine's Day. Now that we've acknowledged that, let's talk about poetry:

2-4 p.m.
Sunday, February 13
Farmhouse Coffee and Ice Cream
32644 Franklin Road
Franklin, MI 48025

The coffeehouse is in downtown Franklin, between 13 and 12 Mile, and just south of Franklin Cider Mill on Franklin Road. It is next door to a small market with a green awning, and the building sits towards the back of the parking lot (so you'd miss it if you didn't know it was in back.) If we have a very small group, we may use the loft space upstairs (5 or fewer), but likely we will meet on the main floor.

Questions, call me at 248-961-3636.

Carla
David F.
user 9719007
Southfield, MI
Post #: 1
Okay, it's the day before Valentine's Day. Now that we've acknowledged that, let's talk about poetry:

2-4 p.m.
Sunday, February 13
32644 Franklin Road
Franklin, MI 48025

The coffeehouse is in downtown Franklin, between 13 and 12 Mile, and just south of Franklin Cider Mill on Franklin Road. It is next door to a small market with a green awning, and the building sits towards the back of the parking lot (so you'd miss it if you didn't know it was in back.) If we have a very small group, we may use the loft space upstairs (5 or fewer), but likely we will meet on the main floor.

Carla

David F.
user 9719007
Southfield, MI
Post #: 2
Oops, slight correction. Coffeehouse is on Franklin Road between 13 and 14 Mile (not 12). I take 13 Mile west, one light past Telegraph, and turn right, north. It's less than a mile then (two large hills), on the right-hand side.
A former member
Post #: 1
Carla,

Yes, it's the day before Valentines Day, so unless you all want to meet at my chapel, and cite poetry to my brides, they would probably rather I be there with them that at coffee with you... Darn!

Rev. Sherry

2-4 p.m.
Sunday, February 13
32644 Franklin Road
Franklin, MI 48025

Carla