addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Southeast Michigan Poetry Meetup Group Message Board › Meeting complications The Sequel

Meeting complications The Sequel

Carla
user 3588438
Group Organizer
Detroit, MI
Post #: 27
Hi All,

Yes, I know--give you a choice and then make an executive decision. Because of a few complications in my schedule, I am going to move our meeting to Sunday, January 29.

Thanks in advance for understanding.

Carla