Boston Sea Rovers
Since we will be in Key Largo the weekend of "Beneath the Sea" this year, the Admiral and I have decided to head up to Boston (actually Danvers, MA) the weekend of 9 & 10 March for the Boston Sea Rovers 2013 Clinic.
This is a SCUBA Diving exposition, much like BTS, that features many of the same exhibitors, seminars and workshops, without the craziness that has overcome BTS in the last couple of years. One major advantage of the BSR Clinic is that everything takes place in one hotel!
Here are just a few highlights in store throughout the weekend:
- Over 40 Saturday and Sunday Daytime Seminars, featuring slide and video shows from around the underwater world!
- World renowned Saturday Evening Film Festival, featuring the best filmmakers and explorers in the business!
- Expanded Exhibit Hall – Featuring two full days open to the public on Saturday and Sunday!
- Free admission to Exhibit Floor – Free passes will be available from the Exhibitors.
- Discover Scuba offered at the on-site pool.
- Advanced Training & Specialized Workshops from Industry Experts.
- Reasonably priced hotel rooms with discount rates of $129/night.
- Free parking at the hotel!
- Special Sunday Kids Programs, including hands-on interactive educational programs
- Danvers boasts easy access from all points, including Boston via major highways such as RT 95, RT 128 and RT 1.
To purchase tickets and view ticket options for the show, please CLICK HERE.
To make a hotel reservation at the discounted Boston Sea Rovers rate, please CLICK HERE