addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The St. Pete Energy Healers and those seeking healing meetup Message Board › May 31 meetup - special happenings

May 31 meetup - special happenings

This message board is read-only.

Richard D.
user 8872888
Group Organizer
Saint Petersburg, FL
Dear Group: This sunday May 31, will have a special focus ... Detox

I will be bringing a portable far-infared sauna that you can try out. This is the best detox method for mercury removal and many chemicals. At least 6 people will be able to experience this energy. You will have privacy and I suggest bringing your own towel. You can use the church bathrooms to freshen up after- there is no shower, however, you may bring a bathing suit there is water outside to rinse off

I will have many books with me including detox books and will have a detox CD that I can play giving great info on detox, normal healings and discussions will go on. Lets see what we get to in the three hours.

Hope to see you there!

Your Host, Rich Davis