addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Stockholm Big Data Message Board › Big Data and/or Visualization companies in Stockholm

Big Data and/or Visualization companies in Stockholm

A former member
Post #: 2
I am looking for resources on companies and organizations in Stockholm that do interesting work in Big Data and Data Visualization.

I have:

Any one want to expand on my list?

A former member
Post #: 4
Some new findings from an (old/2011) blog post:
http://followthedata.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/big-data-companies-in-sweden/­

• AdAction - ad optimization – Stockholm
  • alaTest - product review comparisons – Stockholm
  • Augify- Real-time information capture, interpretation and visualization (or something like that) – Stockholm
  • Big Data AB - big data consultancy – Stockholm
  • Brummer - hedge fund – Stockholm
  • Campanja - Online advertising – Stockholm
  • Gavagai - text analysis – Stockholm
  • Intellus - business intelligence – Stockholm
  • Keybroker - ad optimization – Stockholm
  • King.com - online gaming – Stockholm
  • Klarna - online payment services – Stockholm
  • Markify - trademark search – Stockholm
  • Spotify - music streaming service – Stockholm
  • Svensk lånemarknad - Helps customers find the best loans – Stockholm
  • Tailsweep - market communication – Stockholm
  • Tink - Stockholm
  • Tripbirds - “social hotel booking” – Stockholm

A former member
Post #: 5
And:

Mikael H.
user 49351542
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 6
This of course depends a bit on how one defines a "big data" company. I wrote the blog post you refer to above, so I don't have that much to add, except that a few companies not on the list have recently posted job ads for data scientists (or something close to that). These are not "big data" companies per se but they may have interesting and big data sets.

• Truecaller
  • Schibsted Media
  • Palantir
  • ViaPlay

There are also smaller companies like Watty (http://getwatty.com/i...­) who seem to base their product heavily on data analysis, unclear how "big" the data are but still potentially interesting.