addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Stuck Creative Message Board › Sorry, no Sept Meetup; back for Oct and November

Sorry, no Sept Meetup; back for Oct and November

gegood
user 2393851
Group Organizer
Alexandria, VA

Hello:

This is the first time I had to do this but I need to cancel this month's Meetup. The daughter of a long-time friend is getting married on the usual Stuck Creative Meetup date so I will there instead of here. Sorry!

The Stuck Creative Meetup will be back for October and November and well into 2012.

Also, don't forget to visit The Stuck Creative blog at: www.TheStuckCreative.com­. Lastly, for quick updates on creativity, productivity, and more, see our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/thestuckcreative­

See you soon!

Gary Goodwin

Founder, The Stuck Creative