The Stuck Creative Message Board › Cancel for Today; Switch Workshop to Next Meeting
RE: Weather Cancel Today; Pick up things next month
Drat! The weather is against me/us! Well, maybe not.
I really wanted people to see the workshop on Inner Critics and Other Inner Troublemakers so let's postpone the workshop until the next Stuck Creative meeting which will be next month. No snow then, please.
So, go right now and RSVP for February Meetup. Our group link for next month.
See you then,
Founder, The Stuck Creative