First National Men's Issues Conference in Toronto in 3 Weeks
Are you attending Canada's biggest ever conference on the issues facing boys, men and fathers?
Don't miss this unique and affordable opportunity to meet an incredible group of international speakers and guests.
It is my pleasure to invite you to MOMENTUM, the 2019 Canadian National Men's Issues Conference, August 2-3, 2019, at the University of Toronto. This event is hosted by the U of T Men’s Issues Awareness Society.
LIMITED TIME ONLY: Register at the Reduced Rate of $50 (that's one third of the regular price) for this 2 day event!
Conference Registration: https://www.equalitycanada.com/clientdiscount
Conference Homepage: https://www.equalitycanada.com/NationalConference
This is Canada's biggest ever conference on the unique issues facing boys, men and fathers. Join an international group of experts and guests to:
* Address parental alienation and improve the family law system
* Support male survivors of domestic and sexual abuse
* Raise the educational and life prospects of boys and young men
* Build programs that close gaps in health and social services for men
Our amazing speaker line-up includes:
* Cassie Jaye, Filmmaker, The Red Pill
* Senator Anne Cools, Longest serving Canadian senator
* Karen Vecchio, MP for Elgin-Middlesex-London, Chair of the Status of Women Committee of the House of Commons
* Jamil Jivani, Author, Why Young Men: Rage, Race and the Crisis of Identity
* Siobhan Weare, The Law School, Lancaster University, researcher, Forced to Penetrate Cases studying male victims of rape
* Sue-Ann Levy, Toronto Sun Columnist
* Andrea Silverstone, Executive Director, Sagesse Domestic Violence Prevention Society.
* Bettina Arndt, Australia’s first sex therapist and a well known advocate for men
* Marcus Jackson, Manager, Taylor House, a shelter for men and children, in Batesville, Arkansas.
* Karen Straughan, Leading Canadian blogger and youtube personality GirlWritesWhat
* James Brown, Retired teacher, principal and superintendent of schools, and Author, Rescuing Our Underachieving Sons
* Christine Giancarlo, Anthropologist, Mount Royal University, and Author, Parentectomy
* Brian Ludmer, Founder, Lawyers for Shared Parenting
* David Shackleton, Author, Daughters of Feminism: Women Supporting Men’s Equality
* Tanis Moore, YouTube personality The Prim Reaper
* John Davis, International lawyer and a former Assistant Attorney General, Creator of a video course on Gender Studies for Men
* Victor Maltby, Builder of Men’s Sheds in Ottawa
* Zoli Kertesz, Special Constable, Toronto Police Service
* Justin Trottier, Founder and Executive Director, Canadian Association for Equality
* Jeiny Ruiz, Media Bias Project Lead, Canadian Association for Equality
Plus Extra Activities
* Enjoy an advanced screening of the documentary film Erasing Family, which spotlights the devastating consequences of parental alienation, free with your admission ticket.
* First report from our federal government funded research project: Male Homelessness as a Consequence of Domestic Violence.
* This is a family-friendly event. Child minding with fun-filled activities will be available for kids.
See you soon!