addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Toronto Paddlers Message Board › Spanish River Canoe trip June 15 to Thurs June 20

Spanish River Canoe trip June 15 to Thurs June 20

bill h.
user 12567651
Aurora, ON
We just lost one of our team

we now have an odd number of canoers 9

I hope to have two to a canoe

we need one more canoer that has some experience tripping

I know this is short notice but anyone like to join to bring our group back to an even number

the link below should give you most of the info you may need

https://www.meetup.co...­

if interested send me an Email through the group

have you got experience canoe tripping

would you be bring your own canoe or rent from Fox Lake

would you drive up or need a ride