Location visible to members
PLEASE NOTE THAT NULAB WILL BE REIMBURSING ALL PARTICIPANTS THAT SHOW UP FOR THE EVENT.
6:30 - 7 // Networking + Food/Drink
7 - 7:20 // Nulab Intros, Present Context and Challenge
7:20 - 8 // UX Experiment
Create five groups of five and simulate remote collaboration by dividing them to three on one side + two-three on other
Each group will get Cacoo for Business to setup project
8 - 8:10 // Five 1-2 min pitch deliverable presentations
8:10 - 8:30 // Vote for winning team (based on presentation and deliverables), give prizes to winners, Wrap-up
• Cacoo is an online wire-framing / prototyping tool handcrafted by a Japanese agile software dev start-up, Nulab Inc
• Nulab Inc. HQ in Fukuoka, Japan and locations in SE Asia
• After reaching 1.5 million + Cacoo users this past year, decided to open a new location in NYC six months ago to connect with users and innovate for them
• Majority of users (30%+) use Cacoo for wire-framing, so this year we are focusing on a major overhaul of the UX/UI for our product to make it easier and more pleasant to wireframe collaboratively
As a UX Designer / Developer / Creative type, imagine that your are collaborating in a distributed product team (some remote, some in-office), using Cacoo to wireframe a website redesign of the Cacoo stencil store.
• How do you innovate for the agile product team to create a more fun, easy, collaborative online wire-framing/prototyping experience?
• How do you combine unique Japanese and US product design and development?
Benefits for attendees
• Opportunity to showcase in your portfolio
• Prizes for winning team's deliverables: Will be featured in our company newsletter (and maybe in our Cacoo site too), Nulab swag
• Opportunity to influence the UX of a tool for UX/Product Teams (for UX by UX)
• Potential employment opportunity with Nulab
• Opportunity to connect with other UXers