We are a fun-loving group of women of ALL ages located in and around Far North Central San Antonio. Do you love to play Games (Card Games, Dice Games, Hand and Foot, Tripoley, Mahjong, LCR, Bunco, Board Games, and more)? Then you have found the right group. But we are not just about Games! There is something for everyone: happy hours, crafting, holiday parties, movie days, shopping & lunch dates, Wine Tastings, Day Trips to nearby areas, these are just a few of the activities that you will find on our calendar. Whether you enjoy daytime activities while the kids are at school or you are a night owl, we have events scheduled during the weekdays, weeknights, and weekends to accommodate varying schedules. Our ULTIMATE goal is to form long-term, positive friendships with like-minded women.
New to town?, Empty nester?, Extra time on your hands? Join us!!!!
*Most events will occur in the Far North Central San Antonio area -- Reagan, Johnson, Comal ISD's and Surrounding Areas*
281N/1604 all the way up to Spring Branch. Encino Park, Stone Oak, Timberwood Park, Bulverde, Spring Branch.
****PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE JOINING OUR GROUP****
-----ALL MEMBERS MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED TO ATTEND-----
Now for the rules:
If you are not prepared to attend events during your 30 day trial (which starts the day you join), it would be best to join us when you have the time to attend.
By joining us, you are agreeing to our common courtesy set of membership rules. These are in place to keep the group running smoothly.
1. Member donations (dues) are non-refundable! Suggested donation to help pay for the meetup site and to help with cost of games/events is $10/year. We DO NOT use any online payment sites. Cash only for donations/dues. Your membership will be canceled after the 30 day trial if we have not met you or for any reason noted by the organizer as stated in the rules. The organizer does not get paid to run, host or manage the group, the only payment is Fun & Friendship! Use of the meetup site alone costs the organizer $217 a year, as it is not a free forum for group organizers. Any donations are used to pay meetup fees or buy supplies/games, etc for the group. This is in NO way a business. No profit, in fact even with donations, it costs the organizer and hosts money out of their own pocket. We do ask for event attendees to bring a small snack to share. Do not let this be a deterrent to attending/joining. If you can not afford to bring anything, please let the host or organizer know and we can waive that during your difficult time. Any dues/donations are non-refundable.
2. The 30 day Trial Membership period is a time for you to get to know us, as well as us to get to know you, to determine if we are a good fit for each other. At any time during this period and anytime after, either party can terminate membership.
3. Members can be removed at any time at the discretion of the meetup organizer.
4. Members must act and drink responsibly. The Ultimate Girlfriends Group organizers and hosts are not responsible or liable for the behavior and/or actions of any member. You must provide your own transportation or uber. All members must be over the age of 21.
5. As a courtesy to our hosts and members, please honor your RSVPs. If you cannot make it to an event, please let the host know (via text, phone call or comment on the event page or preferably change your rsvp) ***Certain events, like Tripoley, Bunco and various other games, require a specific number of attendees to be present. Please keep in mind that your absence will affect the entire event. Therefore we ask that you give your host at least 36 hours notice if you are unable to attend. If you are unsure at all about whether you can attend, please do NOT sign up.***
6. No Show/RSVP Change Policy:
** 3 no-shows (not showing up for an event that you RSVP'd "yes" to attend) can result in removal from the group.
** 3 late or last minute changes to your RSVP-(from going to not going) within less than 36 hours from the event start time can result in removal from the group.
*any combo of 3 of the above (no-shows or late/last minute cancellations) can result in removal from the group and forfeit of your dues.
Please take your RSVP seriously! Space is often limited, and your RSVP takes a spot from someone else. Hosts are prepping, planning, and making reservations based on your rsvp.
7. Inactivity (not attending a group event for a 2 month period or more) can result in removal from the group. If you have a specific reason for not being able to attend for a 2 month or longer period and wish to remain in the group, please message the organizer... I am happy to work with you.
8. You may bring the same guest ONE time to one of our meetup events. Then, that individual must decide if they wish to join our group.
9. No sales-based events will be posted on our group calendar. You are welcome to host a private event and invite members, but it will not be listed among the group events.
10. In order to host an event for the group, you must be a paid member in good standing. We do not allow any member to host more than 2 events per month. Hosting is not a guaranteed privilege and must be authorized by the organizer. **Please see our separate page on "Hosting Duties".
11. Some events are labeled -
ADULTS ONLY, LADIES ONLY, or MEMBERS ONLY
- Adults only, 21 and over (female and male guests allowed)
- Ladies only, members and female guests
- Members only, No guests will be allowed at these events. (while on trial you are a member)
*More popular events, like Bunco or Tripoley, are for members only (unless otherwise stated).
-Assume all events are kid free (No children allowed, unless otherwise stated)
ALL EVENTS ARE FOR VACCINATED MEMBERS AND GUESTS ONLY!!
Please DO NOT ATTEND with any allergy, cold, flu or covid symptoms!