****PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND READ ALL OF THIS PAGE AND OUR GROUP'S MEMBERSHIP RULES/DUES INFORMATION BEFORE JOINING OUR GROUP****
*Most events will occur in the Far North Central San Antonio area -- Stone Oak and Surrounding Areas*
We are a fun-loving group of women of all ages located in and around Far North Central San Antonio. Do you love to play Games (Bunco, Cards, Hand and Foot, Tripoley, LCR, Board Games, and more)? Then you have found the right group. But we are not just about Games! There is something for everyone: game nights, happy hours, crafting, holiday parties, movie days, shopping & lunch dates, Wine Tastings, Day Trips to nearby areas, Girls Night In-- these are just a few of the activities that you will find on our calendar. Whether you enjoy daytime activities while the kids are at school or you are a night owl, we have events scheduled during the weekdays, weeknights, and weekends to accommodate varying schedules. Our ULTIMATE goal is to form long-term, positive friendships with like-minded women.
Now for the rules:
If you are not prepared to attend events during your 30 day trial (which starts the day you join), it would be best to join us when you have the time to attend.
By joining us, you are agreeing to our common courtesy set of membership rules. These are in place to keep the group running smoothly.
1. Member dues are non-refundable! Dues are $10/year and are to be paid in CASH ONLY directly to the group's organizer. We DO NOT use wepay! (they took a lot of fees out of your dues payment) So, to keep the dues to a minimum, we will accept cash only. Your membership will be canceled after the 30 day trial or at your one year renewal, if you do not pay the $10 annual dues. The dues go to pay for the rights to use the meetup site and for some basic supplies to run the group. The dues are subject to change at your renewal depending on the number of active members and the meetup costs. The organizer does not get paid to run, host or manage the group, the only payment is Fun & Friendship!
2. The 30 day Trial Membership period is a time for you to get to know us, as well as us to get to know you, to determine if we are a good fit for each other. At any time during this period, either party can terminate membership.
3. Members can be removed at any time at the discretion of the meetup organizer.
4. Members must act and drink responsibly. The Ultimate Girlfriends Group organizers and hosts are not responsible or liable for the behavior and/or actions of any member.
5. As a courtesy to our hosts and members, please honor your RSVPs. If you cannot make it to an event, please let the host know (via text, phone call or comment on the event page) ***Certain events, like Bunco and various other games, require a specific number of attendees to be present. Please keep in mind that your absence will affect the entire event. Therefore we ask that you give your host at least 36 hours notice if you are unable to attend. If you are unsure at all about whether you can attend, please do NOT sign up.***
6. No Show/RSVP Change Policy: ** 3 no-shows (not showing up for an event that you RSVP'd "yes" to attend) can result in removal from the group. ** 3 late or last minute changes to your RSVP-(from going to not going) within less than 36 hours from the event start time can result in removal from the group. *any combo of 3 of the above (no-shows or late/last minute cancellations) can result in removal from the group and forfeit of your dues. Please take your RSVP seriously! Space is often limited, and your RSVP takes a spot from someone else. Hosts are prepping, planning, and making reservations based on your rsvp. Be courteous!
7. Inactivity (not attending a group event for a 3 month period or more) can result in removal from the group. If you have a specific reason for not being able to attend for a 3 month or longer period and wish to remain in the group, please message the organizer... I am happy to work with you.
8. You may bring the same guest ONE time to one of our meetup events. Then, that individual must decide if they wish to be a part of our group.
9. No sales-based events will be posted on our group calendar. You are welcome to host a private event and invite members, but it will not be listed among the group events.
10. In order to host an event for the group, you must be a paid member in good standing. We do not allow any member to host more than 3 events per month. Hosting is not a guaranteed privilege and must be authorized by the organizer. **Please see our separate page on "Hosting Duties".
11. Some events are labeled - ADULTS ONLY, LADIES ONLY, or MEMBERS ONLY - Adults only -21 and over (female and male guests allowed) - Ladies only -members and female guests - Members only -No guests will be allowed at these events. (while on trial you are a member) *More popular events, like Bunco or Tripoley, are for members only (unless otherwise stated). -Assume all events are kid free (No children allowed, unless otherwise stated)