addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Vancouver Cashflow & Abundance Meetup Group Message Board › When would be a good time to schedule a game night?

When would be a good time to schedule a game night?

Bryan N.
user 7280302
Group Organizer
Delta, BC
Hey Everyone,

Just checking in with everyone to see when would be the best times to schedule a game night (or day). I had done a couple of Tuesday evening games and didn't have much response. Is there a night that works for you that would be better? Or perhaps a Sunday or Saturday afternoon?

Let me know what works the best for you so that I can plan it and get as many playing the games.

Hope you are all having an excellent evening!

Bryan