addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Permaculture Vancouver ! Message Board › Creating Micro Climate

Creating Micro Climate

Jesse L.
user 8685599
Denman Island, BC
Post #: 8
What have you done to push your micro-climate
Check this out, growing a lemon tree on my Bowen Island Pation

Hi Everybody,

In October I bought my very own Meyer Lemon tree and have successfully got it through this last cold spell in flying colors. Here is a link to a description of a low cost way to create a lemon safe micro climate out on your patio. Even if it is north facing.

http://pacificpermacu...­

Have a great weekend.

Best
Jesse