addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Washington DC Adventure Travel Club Message Board › Egypt: Would like to talk to anyone who's been there.

Egypt: Would like to talk to anyone who's been there.

This message board is read-only.

Diana
littled23
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 1
Hello All - I'm planning to go to Cairo (as a solo female) for about 2-3 days before my tour starts. I would REALLY like to talk to anyone who's been there. I'm super nervous and hope that I'm not being too adventurous!

Thanks,
Diana
Jeff
user 8571976
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Post #: 17
Hi Diana,

I was recently in Cairo. If you have any questions feel free to email me. Happy to help.

Jeff
Kathy B.
user 9779774
Sterling, VA
Post #: 1
Diana,

I went there this year and it was awesome. Very busy, loud and a lot of traffic. Night time is the life and a lot going on. Plenty to do and always markets to shop. You should be fine. I went w/ Odysseys Unlimited and did 19 days all over there. Iw was the best trip I have ever done. I too did it alone.. Have fun!

Kathy