addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nonfiction Book Lovers of Fairfield County Message Board › list of potential books

list of potential books

antigone
user 4505263
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
hey! i won't be at the meeting and i wanted to make my book recommendation for the group.
what do u think of the savage detectives by roberto bolano? i'm reading 2666 now and it's good for raising discussion. the savage detectives is shorter than 2666.
Morgan
user 12056056
Westport, CT
Post #: 5
Hi Antigone,

Thanks for the book suggestions, I have added them to our list. We will be picking the next titles at the Dec.8 meet up. If you think of any other titles before than please post or email me!

Have a great day,
Morgan