What we're about
Who are we?
The Mastermind for Wild Women Entrepreneurs is a business and soul* sanctuary for ambitious women entrepreneurs and business owners. It is community for women who lead from their souls and use business to make a powerful impact on the world. We are fiercely creative, curious, adventurous and passionate about who we are and what we do. We define success on our own terms and love to make money while making a difference.
We gather to connect, encourage, celebrate and learn from each other. If you're devoted to growing your business and nourishing your soul in a community of open-hearted, free-spirited, ambitious women entrepreneurs, you're in the right place!
What do we do?
We have fun, powerful, all-women spiritual + business development workshops. Our gatherings are an amazing opportunity to make new friends, share and develop new skills, fuel your leadership, get encouragement and deepen your soul connection.
Topics could include:
• Solstice rituals for strategic planning
• Art & creativity to overcome procrastination
• Designing new offerings using tarot & oracle cards
• Infusing your soul into every part of your business
• Marketing as a spiritual practice
• Yoga + dance to easily increase income
• Meetings as sacred ceremony
• Prayer + meditation that eases overwhelm + ignites your true power...and so much more!
If you're tired of stale, sterile business trainings that ignore the power of your soul and spirituality workshops that pooh-pooh profit...you're in the right place. Join us!
Meet the leadership
Hi, I'm Rickie Harmon - the founder of Go Kind Seattle, spiritual mentor and women's leadership accelerator. I'm here to help you align your business with your Soul and make a powerful impact on the planet.
Because you are a dynamic leader with something amazing to share. Because you can be wealthy and happy and free. Because sisterhood is salvation. Because it's time to have a life and business you love...this group is here to help you shine.
* By 'soul' we do not mean 'religious'. We mean, you have a deep desire to connect with the Sacred (whatever you choose to call it) in your life, your business, your relationships, your world. We honor and celebrate all paths, whatever yours might be. All (or no) religious/spiritual affiliations are welcome.