The CLUB is a diverse community of inspiring, professional women helping each other accelerate their leadership journeys. We provide a unique environment that offers the opportunity for women leaders across industries, and career stages, to connect in a supportive, and intellectually challenging, environment, as well as mentoring, leadership, and soft skills development programs. It’s not just getting to the top, but having the skills and confidence to succeed once you have arrived.
Together, we are building a critical mass of women leaders in Silicon Valley, so that when a company needs to fill a leadership position—whether for a CEO, CIO, CTO, General Counsel, Director or a project leader—it need not look any further than The CLUB.
Membership in The CLUB is by application only. Women of all industries and career levels are encouraged to apply.
Every year CLUB members gather to connect across our organization, celebrate accomplishments of the past year, and inspire each other to reach for the stars in the year to come. This year will be no different - except we'll meet virtually instead of in person. Join your CLUB Board for a fun set of networking activities across the entire membership and in smaller breakout rooms.
Our party falls on National Chicken Soup for the Soul Day, so we propose
feeding ourselves and others by supporting our local restaurants and
* Why not order take out dinner (for you & the fam) that night? Support
your favorite local woman-owned restaurant!
* We aren't charging a fee for our event, so please consider "paying it forward" by making a donation to your local food bank
* Silicon Valley: Second Harvest Food Bank:
* Alameda County Community Food Bank: https://www.accfb.org
* San Francisco- Marin Food Bank: https://www.sfmfoodbank.org