Hare is Just Emiliano ably abetted by Stick a Dick in It and Premature Cocksucker ... Los tres amigos, aaaaaand, the venue will start at Los Tres Amigos restaurant (Oerlikon rulez). There is a lot of tasty/illegal/job_stealing mexican food ... and of course Chili with Carne is part of the menu!!
Quoting the International Chili Society (it truly exists!!) ... 'People who love Chili are always the best people'
There will be Tequila stop and you'll have to 'climb the wall' for that!!
Meet at 6.45pm to start at 7.00pm. There will be a charge of CHF5.00 for participating.
First time? Here's what you need to know:
• The aim of the hash is to find the beer stop at the end and have fun.
• "True" trail is typically 6-7km.
• The pace within the group varies from dead-slow movers (we call them DFLs) to over-achieving fast runners (we call them FRBs)
• The "hare" cleverly lays the trail so that everyone reaches the end at the same time.
• If you are a slow runner, you will clock around 7kms.
• If you are a quick runner you will clock around 10kms.
• If you are a walker you will be dedicated to the cause, ignore trail and take the shortest route possible to get to the beer.
• There is always a place to deposit your bag and often a place to change.
• There is a charge of CHF5 for participating (and includes beer and snacks).
• If you like fun, drinking and doing something a bit different you will probably enjoy hashing. Humourless people need not apply.
For more about Zürich Hash House Harriers, check out www.zh3.ch ( http://www.zh3.ch/ )
Want to know more about the origins of hashing? follow this link ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_House_Harriers )