Your Chief Hare is Wet & Ready, ably assisted by her helpers. The venue is Chez W&R/TT. Go to Uster Bahnhof (parking is very limited and costs) and make your way to;
Tannenzaunstrasse 19, 8610 Uster (buzz Pape on intercom)
Meet at 1:45pm to start at 2:00 pm. Standard CHF5 for R*n & Circle.
There will be a special Hashy Lamb Curry for those wanting to stay after the circle. Charge for Meal (Beer & Wine included) will be an additional CHF10.
First time? Here's what you need to know:
• The aim of the hash is to find the beer stop at the end and have fun.
• "True" trail on a weekend is typically 8-10km.
• The pace within the group varies from dead-slow movers (we call them DFLs) to over-achieving fast runners (we call them FRBs)
• The "hare" cleverly lays the trail so that everyone reaches the end at the same time.
• If you are a slow runner, you will clock around 7kms (but any part of that can be walked).
• If you are a quick runner you will clock around 10kms.
• If you are a walker you will be dedicated to the cause, ignore trail and take the shortest route possible to get to the beer.
• There is always a place to deposit your bag and often a place to change.
• If you like fun, drinking and doing something a bit different you will probably enjoy hashing. Humourless people need not apply.
For more about Zürich Hash House Harriers, check out http://www.zh3.ch ( http://www.zh3.ch/ )
Want to know more about the origins of hashing? follow this link ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_House_Harriers )