Hare is Dog Woody. Venue up at the Zoo.
Meet at 6:50pm to start at 7:05 pm.
First time? Here's what you need to know:
• The aim of the hash is to find the beer stop at the end.
• "True" trail is typically 6-7km.
• The pace within the group varies from dead-slow movers (we call them DFLs) to over-achieving fast runners (we call them FRBs)
• The "hare" cleverly lays the trail so that everyone reaches the end at the same time.
• If you are a slow runner, you will clock around 7kms (but any part of that can be walked).
• If you are a quick runner you will clock around 10kms.
• If you are a walker you will be dedicated to the cause, ignore trail and take the shortest route possible to get to the beer.
• There is always a place to deposit your bag and often a place to change.
• If you like running, drinking and doing something a bit different you will probably enjoy hashing.
For more about Zürich Hash House Harriers, check out http://www.zh3.ch ( http://www.zh3.ch/ )
Want to know more about the origins of hashing? follow this link ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_House_Harriers )