addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Zurich Photography Meetup Group Message Board › First meetup date

First meetup date

Luciano
user 8741304
Zürich, CH
Hello everyone,

the group has reached almost 70 members in a few days. That's really exciting. Thanks a lot for joining.

We have been running a poll to decide when to meet for the first time. So far, the most voted date is March 17, at 1PM. If nothing changes by tomorrow, I will select this date for the meetup.

We still have to select a place. If you have a place in mind, please let me know. The weather forecast for mid-march are pretty depressing, so we will have to find a place indoor, like a restaurant or pub.

I'm sure we'll find a great place.

Talk to you soon,

Happy shooting,

Luciano