addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Zurich Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Thanks everyone for coming

Thanks everyone for coming

Luciano
user 8741304
Berlin, DE
Hi everyone,

thanks for the wonderful afternoon, it was a lot of fun. I'm sorry the logistics weren't perfect - table shuffling anyone? - but I hope we can do better next time.

I have uploaded few pictures I have taken, please send any picture my way, so I can upload them to the meet-up album - Grace, I'm especially talking to you :)

I understand that few people (Kathleen, Carole, Robert, Roger, Elisabetta and Paul) are interested in organizing and hosting events. Please, let me know if you want to become an event organizer and I will set you up.

We have no meetup scheduled, which is lame, so I will try to organize a photo "critique"/portfolio review session for next week, I hope some of you can make it.

Also, I understand some of you had suggestions about meeting locations, please, send me the links and contacts and I will contact them.

PS.

It looks like few drinks went unpaid, fortunately Kathleen was there and took care of t he unpaid bill, so thank you Kathleen. Next time, Kathleen's drinks are on us.

Cheers

Luciano