**At the request of the venue, please do not have 1:1's at the restaurant before or after our regular lunch meeting.**
Here's the agenda for this Meetup:
Please note we will start promptly at 12:30 pm. Please be a few minutes early so you will have time to order some breakfast/lunch if you choose. Also, give yourself a few minutes to catch up with other members. This will ensure that we can start on time and then we will be able to leave on time.
• We'll do a brief introduction of ABNG and also quickly go over our rules (don't worry, there's only three and a half!). Then, we'll get right to the meeting.
• Hold on to your business cards for now. We will start the meeting by going around the room with our introductions. Notice we didn't say 30-second commercial or elevator pitch. There's a fantastic TED talk (https://youtu.be/u4ZoJKF_VuA) from Simon Sinek that might blow you away.
• After introductions, we'll do our shoutouts and share our member events. If you had a great 1:1 with someone or have some other awesome thing to share, we have the space for that! If you have a workshop, class, meeting or event coming up, this is a great time to inform the group. We will also discuss specific needs you may have. Do you need a resource of some kind? Chances are someone in our group can point you in the right direction.
• If time allows, we will engage in our Mastermind discussion. If you feel like you have something in your business that is holding you back, this is time and the place to tackle it. If you have something that you need help with, make sure to let the host know before the meeting starts so that we can make time for it during our meeting. The power of the group is immense!
• We'll close out our meeting by passing around business cards and ensuring you have time to set up your 1:1's before adjourning at 1:30 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting!