addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Academy of European Arts and Culture Long Island Message Board › Conscious Harmony Meetup Date Changed To May 3rd

Conscious Harmony Meetup Date Changed To May 3rd

A former member
Hello Everyone,

Our April meetup date has been changed in order to accommodate more of you who would like to attend... So our meetup titled, "Leonardo, A View From The Soul" will take place on Thursday, May 3rd in Great Neck at 7:00 p.m. instead of this coming Thursday, April 26th.

I hope that this change makes it easier for more of you to join us.

Please RSVP on our group's meetup page. I will email our address to all participants who RSVP "yes" two days prior to the event.  Do not hesitate to contact me for additional information.

With Love,

Vanessa