only $29.95 + tax
City Humber River Valley Guided Snowshoeing Adventure right here in the City along the Humber River Valley, below the Old Mill TTC Subway Station.
- by clicking the " Are you going? " check mark at the top right of this page and paying for this event using a Paypal account or your Credit Card (see "using credit card" at bottom of checkout page) you will be booked into this event.
Our City Snowshoeing Adventures are the perfect way to enjoy the Canadian winter without leaving the City!
Our experienced guides greet you at Old Mill TTC Station’s main entrance at 1:30pm. We take you down to Toronto’s beautiful Humber Valley for a 1.5 hour Guided Snowshoeing Adventure through the City, Humber River Valley along the winding trails that follow the historic Humber River followed by a fire with Marshmallow Roasting!
A great way to get outside and enjoy winter!
Difficulty Level: Beginner but fun for all!
Where: We meet inside Old Mill TTC Station's Main Entrance at 1:30pm. Snowshoeing is in Toronto’s scenic Humber Valley, right below this subway station.
– Snowshoe Rental is included
– Brief beginner Snowshoeing Lesson
– 1.5 Hour Guided Snowshoe walk / hike through the scenic Humber Valley
– w/ Camp Fire and Marshmallow Roasting
– Our experienced TA Guides to help you every step of the way!
– Ages 12 and older
- Dress in flat bottomed boots, boots with heals or running shoes do not work with snowshoes.
What To Bring:
When participating in any Outdoor Activity it’s important to Dress Appropriately and this is especially true for Winter Adventures!
We’ve listed below some of our Top Tips for Dressing Right for Winter Adventures:
– Dress in layers so that you can easily add or remove layers throughout the trip to regulate your temperature as needed.
– Bring more layers that you think you’ll need, you can always remove them during the trip.
– We highly recommend water resistant Jacket, Gloves, Pants, and Boots!
– Wear a hat!
– Wear warm winter boots! … Not city winter boots!
– You know yourself best, if you get cold easily bring extra layers.
– We will be exercising so you will most likely get quite warm out there… Don’t forget to remove layers before you get too hot!
– Bring water or some other form of Hydration.
– Don’t forget your cameras!