only $69.95 + ( $10.05 tax deposit ) = $79.00
WINTER FUN, Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride, plus a short Intro to Snowshoeing 1/2 winter hike, Adventure Bus Day Trip
How to Book: Simply click the "You're going" Check Mark (top right) and using your Credit Card or a PayPal account pay the deposit, which is equal to the ( $10.05 tax ) amount online here, and then pay the balance of $69.95 in cash when you board our Adventure Bus. If you have a Gift Certificate or a Voucher simply pay the tax deposit online here and you can use the VOUCHER instead of the cash payment on the bus.
Get out and enjoy the Canadian winter this season by joining us on a winter wonderland Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride Adventure Bus Day Trip!
Horse drawn sleigh rides. Feel like a kid again and enjoy a festive Horse Sleigh Ride. The horse sleigh ride starts along fields and continues through the forest. Hot chocolate and warm blankets provided.
So, if you are lucky, you may also catch a glimpse of the rare wild turkey or deer, fox .... . The horse drawn sleigh ride takes up through a winter wonderland of forest trails and meadows. Plus, we get to spend time in a WONDERFUL COUNTRY BARN, where you will see other majestic horses and decorated wedding and special occasion Horse Carriages while enjoying snacking on S"mores.
Experience winter in a whole new way! Dash through the snow on a horse drawn sleigh. This great family and friends activity is fun for all ages, and is a picture perfect way to spend a winter’s afternoon.
After the sleigh ride we invite you to relax in our barn, sipping on hot chocolate and enjoying S'mores while sitting close to the wood stove.
BUS PICK-UP TIMES:
- 9:25am. at Keele TTC Station at front entrance
- 9:55am. at York Mills TTC Kiss n' Ride at 9:55am.
( on Old York Mills Road, which is one block south of York Mills & Yonge, located right behind the Shell Gas Station Car Wash )
A Great way to have fun and get outside this Winter!
FOOD & WASHROOM BREAKS:
Pack yourself Breakfast and Lunch or grab one at the ONRoute, (which is the highway washroom/food centre). We stop for washroom & food break on the way up and on the way back.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Beginner but fun for all!
– Transport to and from the event from Toronto
– Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride
– Intro to Snowshoeing and 1/2 hour Guided Snowshoeing Adventure
– Time in warm barn w/ S'MORES & Hot Chocolate
– Campfire break of Hot Chocolate & a Light Snack
– Our experienced TA Guides to help you every step of the way!
IMPORTANT OTHER INFORMATION:
– sorry, do to our cost for this event, we cannot offer any discount for children.
– sorry, No Dogs allowed.
– good for all ages all ages. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
– All times are approximations, the scheduled times can change without warning due to weather, traffic, abominable snowmen and many other unforeseen factors.
WHAT TO WEAR:
When participating in any Outdoor Activity it’s important to Dress Appropriately and this is especially true for Winter Adventures!
– Dress in layers so that you can easily add or remove layers throughout the trip to regulate your temperature as needed.
– Bring more layers that you think you’ll need, you can always remove them during the trip– We highly recommend water resistant Jacket, Gloves, Pants, and Boots!
– Wear a hat!
– Wear warm winter boots! … Not city winter boots!
– Bring a pair of shades… Yes, it’s even brighter in the winter!
– You know yourself best, if you get cold easily bring extra layers.
– We will be exercising so you will most likely get quite warm out there… Don’t forget to remove layers before you get too hot!
Note: please do not show up wearing running shoes, no hat, no gloves and a light jacket.