only $49.95 + ( $6.49 tax deposit ) = $56.44
WINTER FUN, Get out and enjoy the Canadian winter this season by joining us on one of our beginner Intro to Snowshoeing Copeland Forest Adventure Bus Day Trips!
How to Book: Simply click the "You're going" Check Mark (top right) and using your Credit Card or a PayPal account pay the deposit, which is equal to the ( $6.49 tax ) amount online here, and then pay the balance of $49.95 in cash when you board our Adventure Bus. If you have a Gift Certificate or a Voucher simply pay the tax deposit online here and you can use the VOUCHER instead of the cash payment on the bus.
The Copeland forest is one of the loveliest forests in southern Ontario. It is an amazing winter wonderland. The forest is full criss crossing trails that enable you to experience winter wilderness at it's Ontario best.
So, if you are lucky, you may also catch a glimpse of the rare wild turkey or deer, fox .... The trails are ideal for the beginning hiker / snowshoer, or one who hasn't been on the trail for a while and needs to limber up and get the old hiking legs in shape.
Hop aboard our TA Adventure Bus at our TTC Subway Toronto Pick Up/Drop Off Location (Keele TTC Station @925am or York Mills TTC Kiss n' Ride @9:55am) and sit back and relax as we take you Northbound to the wonderful Copeland Forest, right in Ontario's Snow-belt where snow is always deep and plentiful!
Once we arrive our experienced guides will set you up with a pair of our quality Snowshoes. Then we begin your beginners Snowshoeing lesson that goes over everything from the different parts of a snowshoe, to how to put them on, correctly, Snowshoe walking / hiking maneuver and much more!
After our easy lesson we embark on our 2.5 hour guided Snowshoe walk / hike along the scenic snowy trails of our Intro to Snowshoeing Copeland Forest location!
A Great way to exercise, have fun and get outside this Winter!
FOOD & WASHROOM BREAKS:
Pack yourself Breakfast / Lunch or grab one at the ONRoute, (which is the highway washroom/food centre). We stop for washroom & food break on the way up and on the way back.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Beginner but fun for all!
PICK-UP & DROP-OFF:
9:25am, we pick you up at the Keele TTC Subway Station, just outside the main Keele Street entrance.
9:55am, we pick you up at York Mill's TTC Subway Station at the “Kiss n’ Ride” witch is located on Old York Mills Road, one block south of York Mills and Yonge St. just behind the Shell Gas Station Car wash.
and take you 1.5 hours North to where the snow is!
– Transport to and from the event from Toronto
– Snowshoe Rental is included
– Beginner Snowshoeing Lesson
– 2.5 Hour Guided Snowshoe walk / hike through the scenic Copeland Forest
– Campfire break of Hot Chocolate & a Light Snack
– Our experienced TA Guides to help you every step of the way!
IMPORTANT OTHER INFORMATION:
– Ages 14 and older. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
– All times are approximations
WHAT TO WEAR:
– Dress in layers so that you can easily add or remove layers throughout the trip to regulate your temperature as needed.
– Bring more layers that you think you’ll need, you can always remove them during the trip– We highly recommend water resistant Jacket, Gloves, Pants, and Boots!
– Wear a hat!
– Wear warm winter boots! … Not city winter boots!
– Bring a pair of shades… Yes, it’s even brighter in the winter!
– You know yourself best, if you get cold easily bring extra layers.
– We will be exercising so you will most likely get quite warm out there… Don’t forget to remove layers before you get too hot!
Note: please do not show up wearing running shoes, no hat, no gloves and a light jacket.