addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Wine Meetup Message Board › Meet the Winemaker Event at Total Wine & Beverage - Perimeter Mall location

Meet the Winemaker Event at Total Wine & Beverage - Perimeter Mall location - Friday April 26th, 2013 from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Michael S.
user 9257273
Urbana, IL
Hello fellow Social Club members:

Charlie Arnold, Wine Columnist for the Southern Beverage Journal, and Social Club member, has informed me of an event taking place at the Total Wine & Beverage store on Perimeter Center West in the Dunwoody-Perimeter Mall area.  The event is a Meet the Winemaker event for Educated Guess selection of wines from Napa Valley, and includes a wine tasting of the wines.  The event is Friday April 26th from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and I have posted the flyer for this event under the "Files" selection on the Wine Xplorer Social Club website.   To access the flyer, log onto Meetup.com, go to the Wine Xplorer Social Club website and look for the toolbar.  Click on "More" and a drop down menu will appear.  Click on "Files," and you should see a file at the top that says "Meet the Winemaker event at Total Wine . . . "  That file contains the flyer and information for this event.

Unfortunately, I am not able to attend the event ,so that is why I am not hosting, but wanted to mske sure all of you were aware of this event so that you can take part of this wonderful wine tasting opportunity and get to meet the winemaker himself!

Have a good rest of the week and take care!

Michael Shilesky