addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Bend Hiking Group Message Board › Become an Event Organizer!

Become an Event Organizer!

A former member
Summer is just around the corner and this is our busiest time of the year! I am looking for members to become Event Organizers. There is no pressure on how many events you do a month. If I can get at least 20+ active Event Organizers then even 1 every other month is great! If your interested please email me at  hikebt@gmail.com. Once I get a group interested then I will schedule a place to meet and show you the ropes. If you do not want to attend and would rather do a one on one with me in person, email or over the phone I am up for that.
No matter what the event is I am here to help you have a successful one if you need my assistance!
Thank you,
Barbrann