addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Charlottesville Photography Initiative Message Board Gear Discussion/Sales › iso Canon 6D body for testing

iso Canon 6D body for testing

Boris S.
retroformat
Charlottesville, VA
Post #: 7
I've gotten two of the SIGMA Merrill cameras, and want to compare performance to my other option, which would be a Canon 6D (with some of my EF-mount lenses). Would anyone like to participate?
thanks
Boris