❤️ I'm in love with the Crypto - a series of events by Decusis
🌟Limited spots! Please register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/privacy-night-with-ocean-protocol-enigma-web-3-foundation-tickets-47112623124?aff=Meetup 🌟
Privacy is arguably one of the few fundamental limitations holding back the blockchain technology. As the data stored on blockchains is accessible to anyone, storing sensitive data is impossible therefore restricting the number of applications for blockchain.
As any key issue in crypto, lots of brilliant teams are trying to solve it using different approaches, angles & technologies. 🔑
That's why we're super thrilled to welcome some of them to tell us more about their approach towards privacy. 🇩🇪 And where else to host that Privacy Night than in Berlin? The crypto-capital of Europe is also one of the only place in the world that has some respect towards privacy laws!
- 5:30pm: Network & Chill
- 6pm: "Introduction to privacy" by Jeffrey Burdges, Cryptography Researcher at the Web 3 Foundation.
- 6:15pm: "Self-sovereign Privacy Negotiation in Ocean Protocol" by Dimitri De Jonghe, Head of Research at Ocean Protocol.
- 6:30pm: "Secret Contracts and Privacy for dApps" by Guy Zyskind, CEO at Enigma.
- 6:45pm: Q&A and panel with all 3 speakers moderated by Thibaud Favre, CEO at Decusis.
- 7:30pm: Network & Chill 🍻
👇🏽This event is free with limited guests. Don’t forget to RSVP below! 👇🏽
This event is organised by Decusis, a full-stack organisation empowering crypto entrepreneurs through knowledge, network and capital. Follow them on Twitter @_Decusis (https://twitter.com/_Decusis) and subscribe to their newsletter at https://decusis.com.