5:30 to 6:45PM Weekly Tuesdays
Feel the Qi!
Join in at Anytime.
Open to All Levels and Ages interested in simple yet powerful self-care Medical Qigong practices to help increase vitality and promote internal healing and peace.
Medical Qigong combines gentle movement with natural breathing to correct Qi imbalances, and strengthen and increase the flow of Qi (energy) in your body, meridians and organs. Practicing Qigong improves mental and physical health and balances Body, Mind and Spirit. It is great for releasing stress, and improving circulation for better health and vitality.
This class focuses on the Daoist Five as a core practice with exploration into Qi Healing Points, Breath Work, Meditation, Walking Therapies and Sound.
* Where Comfortable Clothing Suitable for Movement
* Bring Water
* Feel Free to Tell & Bring Friends, Family, Colleagues
By Donation: Suggested $15
Note: Please be sure to check back regularly for future dates/times as they may change.
Questions to GATEWAY Offices at 310 ~ 479 ~ 0430
Debbie Nagata, MQP is a Certified Medical Qigong Practitioner through the International Institute of Medical Qigong (IIMQ) in Pacific Grove, CA and the Henan University of Chinese Medicine of Henan, China.
Location: Map to The GATEWAY Portal
Free Parking in attached lot directly behind building first come first serve. When/if full, ample free surrounding street parking.
Housekeeping Notes from Host Location, The GATEWAY:
* Thank you for honoring No Food or Eating or Drinks other than water in containers with lids inside the offices or workshop space of The GATEWAY.
* Cell Phones silenced as you enter The GATEWAY Quiet Zones please. Thank you.
* The GATEWAY Portal practices and asks you, its attendees to join us in upholding a no perfume policy as possible. We also practice and ask all to adhere to a no candle and no incense burning policy for those sensitive to synthetic smells as well as for lessening our harmful carbon footprint impact on the environment. Please note that practitioners are permitted to burn a naturally sun dried herb called sage to clean the space energetically. & lastly where candles are part of a sacred ritual, safe, non-scented candles are permitted to be burned upon expressed consent by GATEWAY's operating director. If you have any further questions on this issue, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
* Also, in as much as we LOVE animals outside humans, no animals other than humans are permitted inside The GATEWAY. Blessedly this does not eliminate our Practitioners here at GATEWAY from being able to do work on them, as often they work remotely and/or with photos or props. We thank the universe for Quantum on that. Where necessary, the Practitioner may set up chairs and a portable divider to makeshift a little private area outside near our patio to do hands on work with animals. Thank you so much for your understanding and co-operation.
Also feel free to check out the whole of GATEWAY's upcoming calendar at http://www.meetup.com/TheGATEWAYPortal/events /
Our official website is http://thegatewayportal.com/
If not already on our mailing list, email heart-to-heart [@] thegatewayportal [.] com (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating you'd like to be added.
Thank you for your interest in this venue. Please visit us often, as we love your company
& as inspired, feel free to spread the word with anyone you know that we may also serve.