7:30 to 9:30PM
Non-Surgical Facelift Lecture & Demo
Linda Sherwood, Certified Myontonologist (** attendance entitles you to $25 off your first treatment)
Rejuventation Starting at the Level of Your Very Foundation:
~ Body ~
~ Cell ~
~ Soul ~
A Non-Surgical Facellift?
Redox Signaling Molecules?
You are warmly invited to come see this live demonstration of a Non-Surgical Facelift and to learn Microcurrent and Redox Signaling, 2 Powerful Healing Technologies which:
- Lift and Re-Educate Facial Muscles
- Tighten and Tone Skin... Diminish Lines
- Increase Collagen Production
- Lift Years from the Face
- Repair and Rejuvenate Cells at the Deepest Level
- Send Healing Energy Deep into the Body
You will be among the first to learn about "redox signaling" molecules, on the cutting edge of a new frontier in health and anti-aging Science, and how these molecules, for the first time ever, have been duplicated outside the body to bring about cellular repair in a way never before thought possible. Coupled with the rejuventating, lifting and tightening effects of Microcurrent, this is an awesome duo not to be missed.
Attendance is By Donation at The Door
RSVP Right Here on Meetup
Questions and Registration to Linda at 310 * 288 * 1527
About the Facilitator:
Linda Sherwood is a Certified Myontonologist (facial toning specialist) and a health researcher and educator. She's been lifting faces for 21 years, was trained by Dr. Bernd Friedlander, a pioneer in nutrition, anti-aging and energy medicine.
In turn, Linda has gone on to train people in microcurrent facial work in California, New York and London. She has also studied energy healing with Bryce Bond in NYC and with the School of Actualism. She's been an avid researcher of and advocate for the power of natural healing for 26 years and is passionate about helping people to look andfeel younger and to live the vibrant, ever-expanding life they were born to live.
* Parking: In attached lot directly behind building first come first serve. When/if full, street parking.
Added note from host location here at The GATEWAY:
* The GATEWAY Portal practices and asks you, its attendees to join us in upholding an as little to no perfume policy as possible. We also practice and ask all to adhere to a no candle and no incense burning policy for those sensitive to synthetic smells as well as for lessening our harmful carbon footprint impact on the environment. Please note that practitioners are permitted to burn a naturally sun dried herb called sage to clean the space energetically, and some indeed do so. & lastly where candles are part of a sacred ritual, safe, non-scented candles are permitted to be burned upon expressed consent by GATEWAY's operating director. If you have any further questions on this issue, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
* Also, in as much as we LOVE animals outside humans, no animals other than humans are permitted inside The GATEWAY. Blessedly this does not eliminate our Practitioners here at GATEWAY being able to do work on them, as often they can work remotely with photos or other props. We thank the universe for quantum on that. Where necessary, the Practitioner may set up chairs and a portable divider to makeshift a little private area outside near our patio to do hands on work with animals. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Feel free to check out the whole of GATEWAY's upcoming calendar at http://www.meetup.com/TheGATEWAYPortal/events/
Our official website is http://thegatewayportal.com/
If not already on our mailing list, email heart-to-heart [@] thegatewayportal [.] com (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating you'd like to be added.
Thank you for your interest in this venue. Please visit us often, as we love your company
as inspired, feel free to spread the word with anyone you know that we may also serve.
Go to Attendee List