Curanderismo: Sacred Geometry & Creating Sacred Space, Essential Tools
Curanderismo, a Latin American Shamanic Healing Practice
Mesoamerican Curanderas/os & Shamans have long traditions of using sacred geometry to create sacred space for: clearing purposes, vivifying and bringing to life the essence of spaces, creating sanctuaries for the mind, & body & spirit & much more.
At this class, we will:
• Explore The Sacred Tools Mesoamerican Curanderas/os Continue To Use to Create Sacred Space
• Learn How To Vivify and Bring to Life Spaces with Sacred Tools, such as Water, Idols, Pictures, Flowers, Resins, Tobacco, Mirrors, & Much More
• Indulge In A Sacred Geometry Shamanic Trance Journey
• Learn The Basics of Sacred Geometry
• Explore How Curanderas/os & Shamans Use Sacred Geometry To Create A Quincunx or Vortex of Energy For Various Purposes
RSVP: Please email Erika at [masked] to make sure you receive the class materials and supplies.
Facilitator: Erika Buenaflor, Curandera, Spiritual Coach/Counselor & Medicine Ceremony Facilitator
Erika blends her cumulative 18 years of studying with curanderas/os and shamans in the the Maya Yucatecan jungle, and her academic studies of the ancient Maya and Curanderismo at UCLA and UCR to provide you with a rich look into the fascinating world of Curanderismo and Maya Shamanism. After healing from a catastrophic injury, she fully embraced her gifts of healing, eventually left her career as an attorney, and now spends all her time doing what she loves. As a modern-day curandera, she excels at translating and applying this sacred knowledge to help her clients realize and live their BLISS. Find out more at: www.realizeyourbliss.com