addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The GATEWAY / a Portal for Growth & Wellness Message Board › Practitioners i.e. DC, LAc, ND, OMD, MD, PsyD, RD...2 join our West LA Center

Practitioners i.e. DC, LAc, ND, OMD, MD, PsyD, RD...2 join our West LA Center

Tony Camacho, C.Ht...
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 51
Practitioners i.e. DC, LAc, ND, OMD, MD, PsyD, RD...2 join our West LA Center

The GATEWAY / a Portal For Growth & Wellness http://thegatewayport...­
an Integrative Holistic Wellness Center in West LA with a very Spiritual Twist

Seeking Impassioned Practitioners i.e. DC, L.Ac., ND, OMD, MD, PsyD, RD...
to join our Collective of Practitioners

- We offer newly constructed, great energy, creative office spaces on the second floor (with elevator).

- 20 free parking spots in attached lot directly behind building first come first serve, when/if full then ample street parking.

- Rent is extremely reasonable, rate of course depends on which office space(s) you occupy and on what basis (full time private or shared-rotating...).

In addition, we have a workshop space to heed the need for space to hold workshops in LA, holds up to 75 people. This can be used for practitioner presentations like yourself to let the community know about you and invite more clientele.

Expanding soon with a store with healthy drinks and books/merchandise...

We look forward to being a portal between you and your clientele.

Call Tony, Founder/Director for appointment or questions at 310 / 479 - 0430.

Offices: 2511 S. Barrington Ave, Suite 100 (2nd Fl @ NW corner Gateway Bl)

Community Portal: 2503 S. Barrington Ave (NW corner @ Gateway Bl, entry at outdoor patio)

West LA, CA 90064