addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The GATEWAY / a Portal for Growth & Wellness Message Board › Biodynamic Craniosacral sessions Sunday July 25

Biodynamic Craniosacral sessions Sunday July 25

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello all you lovely people! As you know I am still proceeding in my training and do not charge a fee for the Biodynamic Craniosacral sessions I give. Having the experience of working with you is part of the training, and I thank you in advance for allowing me the honor of working with you.

I will be offering 5 sessions at the Gateway this coming Sunday, July 25th. There will be a small cost of $25 which will go to The Gateway (if you have not redeemed your raffle prize yet this will be waived). I think 1hr 15 minutes will allow time for each session, so I am hoping you will fill up one of these five spots:

12 (booked)
1:15
2:30 (booked)
3:45
5:00

Then it's time for Kirtan at 7pm! Kirtan is drumming, chanting, meditation, moving, dancing...

I look forward to seeing you. You can reach me to confirm at time at 213-247-5673.

Kathy Brannon