addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I spoke to Marsha the other day, and she mentioned that someone in the group (or one of their relatives) does pet sitting. I would love to get into contact with whoever that is! Thanks! smile
A former member
Post #: 9
I think Kristen used someone from the group....I don't know who it was but I would also like this information!
A former member
Post #: 4
I didn't end up using anyone from the group, but I did find a fabulous lady in Freeport: Peg Taylor from Purrrs Pet Sitting. You can reach her at 838.9317. Her rates are reasonable, and she is extremely professional and reliable. She looks after dogs as well as cats. My cat, who tends to get really stressed out when I leave her, was very relaxed and happy when I got back from a 10-day trip. If you call Peg, tell her I sent you.
Janet R.
user 11747686
Brunswick, ME
Post #: 1
I just used Janet Knight (Knight & Day Pet-sitting Service) and was very happy with her. She's a vet tech. She came in twice a day to feed and pill my cats. 725-4711