addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Need a home for my cat

Need a home for my cat

A former member
Post #: 11
Hi Everyone,

I have a 7 year old, male neutered cat that I need to find a home for. My condo association doesn't allow cats off leash outside and he is an outdoor cat. I've tried for two years now to keep him indoors, but he escapes whenever he can to be outside chasing and catching birds and mice. My fines for keeping him are getting a little expensive ($50 for the last bill), so I really need to find a home where he can roam free outside.

If anyone knows of a good home for him please let me know. I don't know that a home with little kids would be good for him because he has never really been around kids. I thought maybe a nursing home, or assisted living center, someone with a big yard to roam in. Any thoughts please let me know.

Thanks,

Lynne