addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Meetup Socail Club Status as of 1/13/13:

Meetup Socail Club Status as of 1/13/13:

A former member
Good Evening Ladies,

First, thanks to all of you who sent emails and telephoned me asking me to stay on as Organizer. : ) WOW!! Again, my life has changed considerably since I started this club back in Feb. 2010. So, while you ladies have tempted me, I'm sure it's time to move on. : )

Secondly, for those of you who have been inquiring about more events for busy singles in this club? I offer you to please not overlook all that this wonderful club already has to offer thanks to the wonderful women who are hosting the lunches, dinners and book club. Also, any member, single or not, at any time, is welcome to host an event or suggest places to go and things to do. : )

Other established Meetup groups out of Portland may serve as good resource as well for you busy singles looking to get out more! Just explore Meetup when you have time.

As a fellow busy Brunswick area single woman, however, I've decided to spin a Meetup group in which busy single women in the Brunswick area might connect. It should launch on Meetup in a few days.

Thank you,

Marsha