addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Painting Evening at the Fairground Cafe, Thursday!

Painting Evening at the Fairground Cafe, Thursday!

Julie W
user 12322049
North Yarmouth, ME
Just a reminder -- this is your opportunity to paint with me at the Fairground Cafe in Topsham this Thursday, August 14 at 6 PM. We will be painting the "purple daisies". The cost is a 35% discount off the usual cost! Only $22.75 per person for this event.
I am a local artist and not part of a franchise. If you  would like to learn more about Thursday, you can go to my website at www.spiritedpaints.com­ and look at the details (calendar menu) for Thursday.
Please call me to register, or sign up and pay online on my website. It accepts paypal and all major credit cards.When you "add to cart", you'll have to actually click on your cart to check out.
There are 6 already signed up. I have room for up to 20 people. Please feel free to come a little early and purchase dinner and/or a drink from the cafe. It's in the Topsham Fair Mall.
Cheers!
Julie Waterman
207-318-5036