addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › Would anyone be interested in getting a massage in their home?

Would anyone be interested in getting a massage in their home?

A former member
Post #: 14
Hope it's okay to post this... I'm just a little bit desperate, and must give in to my pride. I am having a very difficult time finding a summer job that supplements my other income as a substitute teacher (only during the school year - while I go to school myself). I have been living on what little savings I had all summer long. I'm now at the point of having nothing, and am facing losing my electricity this month, having my car insurance canceled, not being able to pay all my rent, and not being able to buy enough food for the month. I hate having to share my desperate story, but since I am a former massage therapist, and spend every day thinking of how I can come up with some cash, I had to give into this. I don't advertise to strangers to do massage in their homes, so Craigslist is out. Given that we're all women, and we're somewhat connected by this group, I feel safe in offering this to all of you. I haven't been massaging for a few years (due to joint problems), but I can handle doing a few women in one week. I used to work at the Senator Spa, and Andrea on here can verify my certification - since we were in school together. I am very good at it, but won't charge my usual rate ($55/hr). I would do an hour for $45, or an hour plus for $50-55. Email me directly at: yemaya124@msn.com

If you aren't interested in a massage, there is another way you can help. I also am a distributor/affiliate for natural Jerky. It's sold online, and is scrumptious!! They have beef, buffalo, & turkey - no additives, preservatives, flavorings, colorings, nitrates... just all natural. A bag can be finished in no time.. it's that good. I don't eat beef, so I get the turkey - and it's wonderful. You get 2 bags for $12. I get 20%, or 40% if you sign up for auto-ship.
My direct website is: http://trinity.jerkyd...­

*I do also make commission from a company that makes RAW beauty products, but the orders have to go through me. If interested, check them out at RAWGAIA.com, and then give me your order. :)

Thanks everyone! I hope to get some cash flowing soon so that I can start attending the meetups! (driving from Gardiner)

All the best,
Katrina