addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Greater Brunswick Area Women's Social Club Message Board › December 4th Holiday Party

December 4th Holiday Party

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi All,
I think it would be a wonderful idea to have a holiday party. I would be happy to host it, but as most of you know, I have a limited amount of space. Maybe having it in a restaurant would be best. The owner of Pedro O'Hara is a friend of mine and he's opening a new restaurant in Lewiston. If he is able to accommodate us, it might be fun and a nice change.
Whatever is decided, I think getting together for a holiday party is a great idea.

A former member
Post #: 11
I am up for any of the ideas, but would vote for no gifts, just getting together, talking and having fun. Andrea