addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Hub Eindhoven for Expats Message Board Jobs or Volunteer work › Randstadt Vacancies in Philips Healthcare

Randstadt Vacancies in Philips Healthcare

The Hub E.
Group Organizer
Eindhoven, NL
Post #: 41
Philips Healthcare CME production are looking for new employees.
Do you know people: friends, acquaintances or family looking for a new job and would like to work in an innovative high-tech company like Philips Healthcare?

Let them contact us direct. For the following vacancies we are looking for motivated employees.

We are looking Coils Testers:
The activities are:
Testing, analyzing and interpreting test results for coils and locating and removing faults before and after an (expensive) test.
You check to:
- System, hardware design errors
- Failure to meet the requirements of purchased parts
- New faults that have no experience
We seek a candidate VMBO / MBO level knowledge of electronics
Good command of the Dutch language is required.

On the System Integration department we are looking for Technicians:
For the position of Mechanic, a thorough knowledge of electronics and PC knowledge required in connection with the adjustment of the complex systems. You work according to specifications and drawings. We seek a candidate with VMBO or MBO level 2/3 Electronics direction.
Good command of the Dutch language is required.

Do you know people who are interested and / or want more information they can contact us by phone at 040-2764860.
They can send their CV and motivation to: Best.7289 @
user 10281534
Hilversum, NL
Post #: 5
I was in Holland but got relocated back here in the US a year ago.. I just recently started looking for job in different companies. So far no luck. Many are looking for fluent Dutch speaker. I am currently an IT Operations manager, but open to many IT technical positions.
If any can help me find or know an opening in their organization. Please email me at My linkedIn: id=31326609. Skype: ferdinandguevarra

I will and can process my Dutch work visa, and cover all relocation costs.

Thank you all and looking forward in meeting you all back in Holland.