addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Natural Muse Message Board › Our Valentine's Day meetup

Our Valentine's Day meetup

Cheryl L.
blissfulsoul
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 9
We have a meetup scheduled for the morning of February 14, and I'm looking for ideas of a special place in nature where we can write that day. Got any ideas? What says LOVE to you? Where in nature do you most LOVE to write? Whoever suggests a most LOVEly place for our meetup will win two free tickets to my next My Earth Canvas or Community Breath event (your choice!). Let the ideas roll!