addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seeker's Round Table Message Board Member Contributed Events › Marci Shimoff Workshop & FREE conference call

Marci Shimoff Workshop & FREE conference call

Kimberly C.
lifeenergy
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 1
Hey I just wanted to let everyone know about the Marci Shimoff workshop on February 11th! She is one of the teachers in "The Secret" and author of "Love for No Reason", "Happy for No Reason", and many Chicken Soup for the Soul books. I am organizing this event and would love to see some of you there!

For more information click HERE or call me at 210-316-1818.

In this powerful workshop Marci will teach you how to:

• Enjoy more fulfilling relationships with others AND yourself
• Turn off your body’s stress response and turn on your body’s love response for better health
and well-being
• Experience more success and satisfaction
• Help your family, community, and the world

There is also a FREE conference call with Marci this week. Register for call-in details at www.insighteventsusa.com/Shimoff­.

Blessings,
Kim
Jules
user 8605382
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 16
This is perfect Kim. Thank you for posting.

I did move this post it to the Events Forum, instead of the blog forum, but this is exactly what we hoped members would use this area for. smile We do announce UCoH events at our groups since Cathy Schwanke is our hostess and partner in crime.
Kimberly C.
lifeenergy
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 4
Thank you!