Are you in need of soulful self-care, time in nature & connection with other amazing women?
Join us as we come together as women in August to practice soulful self-care & connection in the form of a hike at Mount Falcon Park!
We will be meeting that day at 6pm at the trailhead on the west side of Mount Falcon park (click on the map in the location field of this event for exact location & directions). There are 2 lots. I will be in the lower lot that you come to first in a cinnamon brown Subaru Outback, so please find me & meet up with everyone at my vehicle.
From there, we will depart & hike as a group no later than 6:20 pm to enjoy beautiful mountains views and sunset as we hike, due back in the parking lot by 8:30 pm.
With this in mind, please arrive on time & if you are running late or having trouble finding the trail head, text me ASAP at[masked] so you don't get left behind.
For those of you uncertain about your hiking skills, no worries! There are lots of trail options to choose from & we can vote as a group which one feels best that day so that no one gets left behind & all levels are accommodated. :)
In the event of adverse weather, our backup plan is meet together for margaritas & a social instead at our backup location of Morrison Inn in Morrison, CO, which is located at:
301 Bear Creek Ave, Morrison CO 80465
If adverse weather should occur, I will post an update on the message board in this event no later than 4 pm that day.
YOUR COST: FREE!
WHAT TO BRING:
- comfortable sneakers or hiking shoes
- a water bottle or camelback with a water bladder
- light snacks (fruit, granola bar, sandwich)
- layers (long-sleeve shirt, light jacket)
- Honor everyone in attendance by arriving on time. If you are running late, text me immediately at[masked].
- Come prepared to share & connect openly with the other women in attendance.
- Make sure you bring with you whatever you need to be comfortable physically, mentally or emotionally.
I hope you can join us, goddess! :)