addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Urban Triangle Message Board Upcoming Events › Learn to crochet classes!

Learn to crochet classes!

Esha H.
user 10513196
Durham, NC
Post #: 3
Have you always wanted to be crafty? Here's your chance!

I'm starting my next session of Beginner's Crochet the week of January 18. Cost is $45 (not including practice materials) for 6 classes; 2 times per week from 6:30-8pm. Dates and times are flexible depending on those interested in the class!

By the time you complete the class, you will have completed a beautiful scarf and gained the confidence and tools to make much more!

Contact me directly for further information or to register.

Hope to see you soon!
Esha