addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

There's a New Kid In Town@Denver Message Board › You're Invited

You're Invited

Rima & R.
user 5332686
Group Organizer
Denver, CO

The No Fee No Cost Mortgage Meetup February Meetup

Hi. I?m Rod and would like to personally invite you to our next No Cost No Fee Mortgage Meetup. It?s all about educating yourself on how to get a No Cost No Fee Mortgage, save money, manage your debt during this recession. It will be at The Market at 1445 Larimer Denver, CO 80202 on Jan 16 at 9:30 a.m.

It is very important to RSVP for this event on our website. A table will be reserved under ?Meetup ? Rod Tinsley? You can buzz me on my cell at 720-208-6027. Hope to see you all there.

The No Fee No Cost Mortgage Meetup February Meetup
Please click the above link for more info

Rod